Some C4UHC sites, social media profiles, blogs, and applications allow for the posting of public comments. We encourage and welcome comments and do not discriminate against any views. However, we request that posted comments directly relate to the information and/or topics of discussion on those sites, blogs, and applications, and that they be made in a respectful manner.
We retain the discretion to determine whether posted comments violate the C4UHC comment policy and reserve the right to hide, remove, and/or not allow such comments to be posted.
We reserve the right to hide or delete comments that contain:
- Misleading or false information, including links to sites containing misleading or false information
- Personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers, home or business addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Nudity in profile pictures or images shared in comments
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose is to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
This comment policy applies to all discussions on any C4UHC-managed forum. Repeated violations of the C4UHC comment policy may cause the author to be blocked.
Comments will be addressed as quickly as possible. We trust the C4UHC community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech and to respond consistently with this policy.
The opinions expressed in public comments are those of the authors and do not represent the official positions of C4UHC, its staff, or its board members.